Let ERI assist your organization in achieving world class test competency, resulting in highly reliable and durable products.
We offer personalized technical short course training for your design, reliability, quality and test personnel at your facility. Training is tailored to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
Choose from the below listed courses, then decide how you would like that short course training to be customized to your organization’s specific needs:
- V&S 510 Fundamentals of Vibration and Shock Testing, Measurement, Analysis and Calibration also HALT, HASS and ESS
- HALT 510 Highly Accelerated Life Testing, Highly Accelerated Stress Screening and Environmental Stress Screening
Below are some of the specific topics which are included in our technical short course training classes. ERI can include any of these topics in any class.
- Vibration and shock fundamentals, instrumentation, analysis and testing
- Vibration and Shock Data Acquisition
- Shaker operation and control system operation
- Vibration and shock test fixture design, fabrication and evaluation
- Recording Vibration, Shock and environmental data in the field.
- Converting field data into test profiles
- Modal analysis and testing
- HALT – Highly Accelerated Life Testing
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening
ERI can also create a personalized technical short course training as an “on-site webinar” with only your personnel in attendance.
Contact us for pricing and information at:
(805) 456-4274 or
“Great class. Tons of information delivered by a subject matter expert”
“Imperative information for anyone with any level of involvement in the industry”