Let ERI assist your organization to achieve world class test competency, resulting in highly reliable and durable products.
We offer customized group technical courses for your design, reliability, quality and test personnel at your facility. Training is tailored to meet your organization’s specific requirements.
Choose from the below listed courses, then decide how you would like that course to be customized to your organization’s specific needs:
- V&S 510 Fundamentals of Vibration and Shock Testing, Measurement, Analysis and Calibration also HALT, HASS and ESS
- MILST 510 MIL-STD-810 Testing – Understanding, Planning and Performing Dynamic and Climatic Tests
- CLI 540 Climatic Environmental Testing (includes HALT/HASS/ESS)
- FIXT 501 Vibration and Shock Test Fixture Design
- HALT 510 Highly Accelerated Life Testing, Highly Accelerated Stress Screening and Environmental Stress Screening
Below are some of the specific topics which are included in the referenced courses. ERI can include any of these topics in any class.
- Vibration and shock fundamentals, instrumentation, analysis and testing
- Vibration and Shock Data Acquisition
- Shaker operation and control system operation
- Vibration and shock test fixture design, fabrication and evaluation
- Recording Vibration, Shock and environmental data in the field.
- Converting field data into test profiles
- Modal analysis and testing
- HALT – Highly Accelerated Life Testing
- ESS – Environmental Stress Screening